Sunday 27 May 2012

2012....... Beauty Fades

So I have decided that I really need to be more proactive in keeping up with this blog as  it is basically my online diary........

To bring it all up to date;

December 2011, I went for a standard breast screen and to which they found out I had a ruptured implant on the left side which had leaked silicone into my lymph nodes.  This was devastating to me as I had no idea what this toxic substance was going to do to my health.  23rd December I had my implants removed. This made it that I could not lift my son or actually do much for his first christmas.  This devastated me.

So after the removal, I am finding it hard to deal with not having my D breasts and now I am a B again.  This I am still finding it hard to deal with but it's slowly getting better.

The next step is getting investigated to have the lymph nodes removed as they were causing me such pain.  Finally, after many appointments my surgery came in May.  7 abnormal lymph nodes removed in a day procedure.  Now I have a massive Seroma (pocket of fluid) building up under my arm.  This is extremely painful.  It has been aspirated 3 times and I had a temporary drain inserted but it fell out. :(

Now on to the better things that have happened.....  My lil man turned one and we had a fabulous celebration.  A pirate themed party, which I made the cake.  I impressed myself.





My partner and I start a 12 week Body Morph challenge tomorrow so I will be keeping track of that on here also.  Here is my start photo

Well I am going to sign off for now.  

MWAH!

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back!!!! Good luck on your 12 week challenge.. Cannot wait to see your amazing progress! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How's the first week (or 2nd?) of the 12 week thingy going?

    ReplyDelete