Tuesday 12 July 2011

A B C of ME

A. Age: 30
B. Bed size: Queen but we seriously need a King
C. Chore you hate: FOLDING WASHING!
E. Essential start to your day: Coffee an Jorge cuddle
F. Favourite colour: Yellow
G. Gold or Silver: White or Rose Gold
H. Height: 175cm
I. Instruments: Never played one but I love the Sax-a-ma-phone
J. Job title: Medical Team Leader and Mother
K. Kids: YESH 4mths
L. Live: Brisbane Baby
M. Mum’s name: Mum :p
N. Nicknames: Bexii, B, Becky
O. Overnight hospital stays: Too many
P. Pet peeve: People who don't use manners
Q. Quote from a movie: Cinderfuckinrella!
R. Right or left handed: Right but wear watch and eat like a lefty
S. Siblings: negative 
T. Time you wake up: 6am-7am
U. Underwear: I love Victorias Secret
V. Vegetables you dislike: raw onion
W. What makes you run late: Bubba or i have lost my keys
X.  X-Rays you’ve had: Almost all but arms
Y. Yummy food you make: Risotto and muffins (when I have a proper oven)
Z. Zoo: LOVE

1 comment: