Friday 15 July 2011

A catch up of the past few crazy days!

Well to start with I got my red brighter and brought back the bang! PS: I am inlove my my Dior Bollywood Pink lippy with Chanel Gloss on top!

So after bringing the Ranga Bang back I had to play mean mumma and take the rascal for his needles.  He hated it sooooo much, as any person does.  So to make it up to him I thought I would buy him a walker.  After going to 8 shops to find the perfect one I ended up having to get my sweetness to stop at the original shop and buy it for the rascal. I should have just bought the first one I saw and loved for him. OPSIE!!!  So I have been working on the loosing the extra weight and trying to get re-train my stomach muscles with a killer Post-Pregnancy DVD, walking and Leg Magic.

So here is a photo of the loose skin stretched stomach that I am working on.


This is the killer DVD that has made me super sore today!  WOW what a workout!

Fingers crossed the workouts and diet show results soon!

So for now Happy Friday MWAH

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, Tracey Anderson! I have her other DVDs on my eBay watched list! I am very interested in trying Ballet type workouts :)

    P.S- Your tummy looks great!! I haven't even had a baby yet (with beautiful blue eyes, I might add) and my tummy is super-sag-a-rama!

    ReplyDelete